Southeast Asia M&A is back on the rise. Deal value from Q1 2021 eclipsed the figure set in Q4 2020, marking four consecutive quarters of growth since the initial shock caused by the pandemic.
The region will look to continue its strong deal making momentum into H2 2021, with regional consolidations, large private equity war chests, SPACs and economic recovery being the key drivers for deal activity. Cross-border activity is also expected to rebound sharply as overseas investors seek to capitalise on the region’s vast economic potential.
Time to Login to the Virtual Briefing
Live Virtual Briefing starts
This live panel will break down deal activity from H1 2021 and discuss the outlook for Southeast Asia M&A.
- What were the M&A highlights from H1 2021?
- What types of cross-border opportunities are attracting overseas investors to Southeast Asia?
- Which are the next big sectors and how should investors approach these opportunities?
- How has the influx of private equity and SPAC investors influenced the regional M&A landscape?
- How are deals being negotiated and executed while travel remains limited?
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
Southeast Asia Deal Momentum is now a CPD certified event
1 CPD points can be claimed after attending the event
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close